Originally based at Whitakers mill (now part of the Helmshore Textile Museum) L Whitaker & Sons Ltd were textile manufacturers who’s origins date back to the 1820’s. Now trading as Whitaker Services Ltd, the company still manufacture for and serve the textile industry. This original panel of leaded glass had been in storage for decades having been removed from the firms original offices and was in a pretty sorry state. Having carried out extensive glass and lead-work repairs and a thorough cleaning up, the panel was mounted with one of our custom manufactured wall mounted frames with LED back-lighting. It now takes pride of place within the companies current offices in Blackburn.